Old Is Gold V.1


Track List...
01- Aretha Franklin - Baby I love you
02- Aretha Franklin - Dr. Feelgood (Love is a serious business)
03- Aretha Franklin - I'll Keep On Smiling
04- Aretha Franklin - Respect [1967] (Original Version)
05- Aretha Franklin - You'll Lose A Good Thing
06- Baby It's Cold Outside - Frank Sinatra and Dorothy Kirsten
07- Dean Martin  - Sway
08- Ella Fitzgerald - Let's Fall in Love
09- Etta James - I Just Want To Make Love To You
10- Frank Sinatra - I Love You Baby
11- Frank Sinatra - Come Fly With Me
12- Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon
13- Frank Sinatra - I've got you under my skin
14- Frank Sinatra - Killing me softly
15- Frank Sinatra - L.O.V.E
16- Frank Sinatra - My Funny Valentine
17- Frank Sinatra - My Way
18- Frank Sinatra - That's Life
19- Frank Sinatra - The Way You Look Tonight
20- Grover Washington Jr - Just the two of us
21- Henrik Freischlader - Lonely World
22- Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé - Baby It's Cold Outside
23- James Brown - It's A Man's Man's Man's World 1966
24- Louis Armstrong - Dream a Little Dream
25- Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World  LIVE 1970
26- Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
27- Michael Bublé - Feeling Good [Official Music Video]
28- My Funny Valentine_ feat. Sting
29- Nina Simone - I put a spell on you
30- Paul Anka - Put Your Head On My Shoulder (1959)

Link Here
Size: 96.5MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lana Del Rey - NFR! Norman Fucking Rockwell 2019

Kesha - High Road 2020

Conor Maynard Collection